- GFC refund policy is as follows all the fees are non-refundable including admission/Registration fees
- GFC doesn't allow any cancellations on course enrolments and the fees is non-refundable once paid under any circumstances.
- If you want to know more about how we record non-personal information about your visit or how we use information that you voluntarily submit, read on
- Non-personal Information We Record
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website's operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
- During your visit, our web operating system will record:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as "xyz.com" or "xyz.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourcollege.edu" if you connect from a college or university domain. The type of browser (such as "Netscape version X" or "Internet Explorer version X") that you are using.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
- On certain GFC web pages, we use "cookies" to help you use our websites interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
- The cookies on GFC web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser "session." The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.
Information from E-mail you send to us:
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.