- Educational Qualification: 12th Pass with Physics and Maths
- Age: Min 18 Years at the time of Admission
- Medical Requirements: Class 1 medical done by DGCA certified medical Practioner.
- Foreign CPL (Commercial Pilot License) RTR and FRTOL
- Clearance of DGCA Composite Papers
- For more details click here: http://dgca.nic.in/cars/D7B-B1.pdf
- Course Duration: 21-30 Days
- Ground Training: All 3 DGCA Papers have to be cleared along with Composite.
- Flying Training: 20-24 Hours of Flying Training on Single Engine Aircraft as per DGCA Syllabus and IR/PPC Check’s as applicable