- Educational Qualification: 12th Pass with Physics and Maths
- Age: Min 17 Years at the time of Admission
- Medical Requirements: Class 2 medical done by DGCA certified medical Practioner at time of admission and Class 1 Medical at time of issuance of CPL
- Course Duration: 12-14 Months
- Ground Training: (Regulations, Navigation, Meteorology)
- Technical General (Aircraft and Engines)
FRTOL & RT License Exam
- Flying Training: 200 Hours of Flying (Single Engine) and 15 Hours of Flying on (Multi Engine) Aircraft as per DGCA Syllabus which is inclusive of Single and Multi-Engine Simulator Training also as per DGCA CAR.